- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Science subject.
- Two years Auxiliary Nursing Midwife Course from a recognized Institution and registered with respective Nursing Council.
- Must have working knowledge of computers.
Desirable: Knowledge of Hindi and local language.Scheme of Examination:
Written Examination: 150 Marks
|SI.No.||Subject||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|Part - I||02 Hours|
|1||General Intelligence (10+2 standard) Objective/Multiple-choice type||25|
|2||General Awareness (10+2 standard) Objective/Multiple-choice type||25|
|Part - II|
|3||Technical Knowledge Objective/Multiple-choice type||100|
Only those candidates who attain minimum-qualifying standard of 40 % in the written examination will be eligible to be called for skill test.Syllabus for Examination:
General Intelligence: The question will be of 10+2 Standard and would include both verbal and non-verbal type. The test may be include questions to test the candidates understanding of English language and its correct usage.
General Awareness: General awareness of the environment around the candidate and its application to society will be tested. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person of 10+2 standard.
Aspects related to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity and Scientific Research.
Technical Knowledge: The questions to test the knowledge and competence of the candidates technical knowledge as per standard syllabus of Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery.Skill Test: The Skill test to test the practical ability and skill of the candidates in the following fields:
- Setting up of instruments trolley for different emergency and non-emergency obstetric procedures.
- Antenatal care, antenatal advice to patients, examination of antenatal patients.
- Practical knowledge of commonly used drugs and instruments in Labour Room.
- Scrubbing, gloving, gowning and draping.
- Skills in writing a delivery records.
- Conduct of delivery and care of new born.
- Skills of working on computer.