The JET-ABM, 2011 would include the questions in the following areas;
- Knowledge of Agriculture will have 40 questions covering the following areas;
- General Agriculture
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Food Sciences
- Quantitative Aptitude will have 40 questions covering the subjects like statistics and data interpretation
- Logical Ability will have 40 questions covering the subjects like reasoning, extrapolation, deduction etc.
- Proficiency in English will have 40 questions covering the subjects like reading comprehension, paraphrasing, sentence correction / completion, synonyms and antonyms etc.
- General Awareness will have 20 questions from the areas of current affairs, general knowledge and elementary aspects of agri-business.
Duration of JET-ABM, 2011 will be of 2 hours with a total of 180 questions. The right answer will be given one mark and wrong answer will be awarded -1/3 mark.