Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

LIC AAO EXAM PATTERN

  1.  LIC AAO Exam Pattern : The selection of LIC AAO (Chartered Accountant ) & LIC AAO (Actuarially Qualified ) will be on the basis of interview only but  for LIC AAO (Generalist), it will be on written exam & interview. One has to clear the written exam first & those who clear that will be called for the interview.
    Written Exam : There will be 2 papers in written exam.
    A. Paper I : It is objective type with MCQs. It consists of 4 sections which are -
    a. Section I – Reasoning Ability
    b. Section II – Numerical Ability
    c. section III – General Knowledge & current Affairs
    d. Section IV – English Language where questions will be on Grammar & Vocabulary.
    The first three sections are in bilingual language. So you can opt in either English or Hindi. But the last one is in English only. B. Paper II : It is descriptive type. There is 2 sections in it.
    a. Section I – Essay writing
    b. Section II – Precise writing & comprehension.
    The first section can be attempted in English or Hindi as per your convenience but the second one is in English only.

    Out of both papers, only Paper I is for deciding the merit  & paper II is the qualifying exam only. So paper I will decide the cut off criteria & those having marks above this will only be evaluated by paper II.
  2. Interview : Those who clear the written exam are called for interview. In this, almost three times the vacancies are called. Among all this candidates, those who are able to satisfy the interviewers will be appointed.

25 comments:

  1. i need model question paper for AAO(generalist) in lic.please send a model question to my id.my id is malathimeganathan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. need model question paper for AAO(generalist) in lic.please send a model question to my id.my id is ab47shaym@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can anyone help me in sending a model question paper of lic aao(generalist) to my mail id anand_sainik@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need question paper for AAO(Generalist) in Lic. Please send the papers as soon as possible to my mail id that is atasi.biswas@yahoo.in

    Atasi Biswas

    ReplyDelete
  5. please send me the model test papers of lic aao exam. to my email id amitchabra_12@indiatimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need AAO exam model question paper. Plz send to this mail id: anandapriya123@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need LIC AAO model paper.Plz send to my mail id:jyothi.chatrathi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need LIC AAO model papers plz send to my id: harishshine05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need full model question papers of lic aao......plz send me to my mail id:sen0093@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i need question paper for AAO(Generalist) in Lic. Please send the papers as soon as possible to my mail id that is jigneshbhate22@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI
    Myself raju. I am preparing for LIC AAO exam . i want last year lic exam question. my mail id is rajuk1985@gmail.com. help for me

    bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Respected Sir/Madam,


    i need the Modal or Previous Question paper for LIC AAO(Generalist).Please send to my id.My id is (nantham77@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. sir please send me previous questions and how to preapare english and essays.
    among this a prepare resoning and apptitude gk
    so plz send me papers

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would also need some sample questin papers... please send it to talk2priya87@gmail.com or rengaraj_jeganathan@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. sir please send me the model question parer of LIC AAO ( GENERALIST). and also suggest the books for english essays and grammar to my mail id.
    sunitabeherain@yahoo.in.
    thanking u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir

    would you pls send model test paper of aao.



    with regards
    Shashikant prasad
    shashikant085@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. sir please send me the model question parer of LIC AAO ( GENERALIST). and also suggest the books for english essays and grammar to my mail id.
    itishreep882@gmail.com
    thanking u sir.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i need model question paper for AAO(generalist) in lic.please send a model question to my id.my id is mttl_amit123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. me too...pls send me at nairrekhasharp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. CAM ANYBODY HELP ME? PLS SEND ME LIC MODEL TEST PAPER FOR LIC AAO EXAM....MY ID IS SEEMA.SHUKLA5@YAHOO.IN

    ReplyDelete
  21. all the best to all candidates

    ReplyDelete
  22. please send me the LIC AAO model papers both objective as well as descriptive papers

    ReplyDelete
  23. please send me all the model papers of LIC AAO exam. my id is anushayerra88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. pls send me the LIC AAO last previous paper my email id is rahul.kumar3300@yahoo.com


    thanks

    ReplyDelete